Sunday, August 12, 2007

Top of the season to you


It's that time of year again. NFL pre-season began Thursday and it's been on every night since. Apparently, it's a multi-day, possibly a weeklong, manfest.

And this season, football seems to be holding Danny's attention. I tried to nurse him tonight on the sofa as we watched the Chargers play the Seahawks. He kept craning his head to watch. Apparently, the past few nights, while I was at work, Jim had been feeding him his bottle while they watched football. Not only that, but Jim has been sneaking him little sips of (caffeine free) root beer.



Saturday was the first Panthers game so Jim suited Dan up in his Panthers pajamas and they watched the game. Jim told me that Dan clapped his hands whenever football came on this weekend. I didn't believe him until I saw it for myself this evening. Maybe he senses Jim's excitement or maybe it's just something new and different for him to watch. Either way, it's absolutely adorable!

The bowl HAS to be clear

Jim just walked in the room and said, "Did you know we had peaches?"

Uh, yes, dear. I put them in a Pyrex see-through bowl, without a lid. I thought for sure he'd see them. But, alas, the bowl is not clear, it's tinted pink. Will I never learn?

No comments: