Saturday, June 17, 2006

Caution: Church Van

I saw these words on the back of a church van the other day and wondered what exactly they meant. Here are a few ideas:

  • Caution, we may try to convert you.

  • Caution, we don't want you hethens to corrupt us.

  • Caution, we don't want to get into an accident and die.


If the last idea is their meaning, why should they consider themselves any more special than anyone else driving on the road? We're all deserve to drive in safety.
How about this for a sign:

Caution: Human beings on board.

And, besides, I thought that they all wanted to go to heaven? If they died in a car accident, I'd think it would be a blessing for them. Maybe the sign should read Please hit us, we want to see Jesus.

Any other thoughts on this bizarre warning, feel free to add them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I agree with you about all caution signs on vwhicles!! Baby on board bugs me the most. I think everyone should always drive safely and think of the safety of all people in their vehicle and all other vehicles around them. Thanks for giving me a chance to unload to someone who agrees with you!!! Aunt Cheryl